SINGER is a renowned brand that any seamstress can trust. It has been serving the sewing fraternity since 1855 with its wonderfully-created sewing machines.
Over the course of time, modern technology entered the field of sewing machines. Nowadays, people are always eagerly waiting for the latest addition to SINGER’s range.
The most recent model is known as the SINGER 9960 Quantum Stylist 600-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine, a marvelous machine known for its spectacular performance.
This machine comes equipped with some great features that outflank much of the opposition.
This is a rare combination of some of the best sewing machines you have ever come across in one awesome package.
Key Features and Benefits
The SINGER 9960 Quantum Stylist sewing machine is mainly known for its computerized features and stylish backlit LCD screen.
The working area is supported with LED lights which makes working on your projects a breeze. There is also an extension table which is very useful when it comes to managing some of the bigger jobs such as quilting.
With the SINGER 9960 Quantum Stylist sewing machine, you will have access to 600 built-in stitches. There are 13 one-step buttonholes. This is the simplest form of making buttonholes.
The one-touch auto service is perfect for trimming both the lower and upper threads.Electrical autopilot offers both great comfort and easy sewing. You can control the machine automatically without using the foot pedal. This is a handy feature only you can find with abest sewing machine.
- This sewing machine is suitable for stitching multiple layers of fabric making it the best sewing machine in its class. You just need to select the right needle and match it with the fabric of your choice. You will produce neat and tidy work every time
- The deal is excellent with various accessories like needles, bobbins, a dust cover, spool pin, spool caps, an extension table, quilting bar, screwdrivers and even a foot controller thrown in
- There are nearly 600 built-in stitches which is a superb choice catering for all your needs. Other notable features include LED lights for illuminating the sewing area, an LCD backlit screen and an auto bobbin. With auto-reverse, 25 needle position andautopilot, the 9960 will not disappoint
- For handling larger items, an extension table would be very useful
- The bobbin case is pretty low quality and some users complain of this breaking after a very short period of time
The SINGER 9960 Quantum Stylist 600-Stitch machine has some negative points to bear in mind but overall the experience reported by users is overwhelmingly positive. It is a strong contender for the best sewing machine for beginners. More advancers users will also find this a welcoming piece of kit.
Nearly 90% of all customers give positive reviews about the 9960 and love to use this sewing machine for various projects.
Invest in the SINGER and look at it as your long-term sewing partner.